- Why Buy From Us?
The EcoFlow RIVER series is compact and portable, making it ideal for recreational use. Whether you are camping, boating, tailgating, living off grid, or just hanging out at home, RIVER provides handy outlets wherever you need them. There is also an additional battery option to provide extra power to meet your needs.
RIVER is safe to use inside your home or RV - it's quiet, produces no fumes or pollution, and comes fully charged and ready to use. Whether you are off grid, experiencing a power outage at home, or just want to use renewable energy as often as possible, RIVER is ready to be your lifeline.
✔️ Recharge from 0% to 100% in 1.6 hours using AC outlet
✔️ Power 10 devices simultaneously
✔️ 3x 600W outlets & 288Wh capacity
✔️ Power up to 1800W with X-Boost mode
✔️ Multiple charging options (AC, Solar, Car)
✔️ Compact & portable - 11lbs (about the size of a toaster)
✔️ Handy control using the EcoFlow app
What can the RIVER power?
- Ecoflow RIVER Portable Power Station
- DC5521-DC5525 Cable
- 1.5m (5ft) Solar Panel Charging Cable (panels not included)
- 1.5m (5ft) AC Charging Cable
- 1.5m (5ft) Car Charging Cable
- User Manual for RIVER
- Free Shipping From The USA
- 2 Year Warranty
**Add Solar Panels To Get Free, Renewable Energy Whenever and Wherever You Want**
What are the benefits of using RIVER?
Clean and Renewable Energy - Charge RIVER anywhere using clean solar energy, two solar panels can recharge RIVER in 1.6-3 hrs. RIVER does not cause pollution, uses no gas, has little noise, and is safe to use indoors.
X-Boost Smart Algorithm - The X-Boost technology gives you the ability to use the 600W inverter to power essential devices and tools up to 1800W. (use x-boost with devices below 1200W for the best user experience)
Power Outages - If your power goes out during a storm you can use RIVER to keep your essential devices up and running for hours. If you need to keep power to larger devices check out the DELTA generator.
Multiple Charging Options - If there is no sun you can charge RIVER using a regular outlet. If you are off grid or the power is out you can also charge using the car!
Fastest Charging - With EcoFlow's X-stream technology, RIVER can go from 0% to 100% in 1.6 hours which is way faster than other solar generators on the market.
Compact and Portable - With the easy to carry handle and only 11lb weight, RIVER makes the perfect companion on adventures. It is slightly bigger than a toaster and will fit easily wherever you need it, allowing you to be prepared with power when needed.
Power that Grows With You - With the modular design and extra battery, you can easily expand the capacity of RIVER from 288Wh to 576Wh
Shelf Life - RIVER has a ONE YEAR shelf life when fully charged so you can be prepared for anything.
Add Solar Power to Your Next Adventure with EcoFlow RIVER!
|Net Weight||*11 lbs (5kg)|
|Dimension||*11.3 x 7.3 x 7.7 in (28.8 x 18.5 x 19.4 cm)|
|Charge Temperature||32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||-4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Charge Method||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel|
|Full Recharge Time||1.6 Hours (AC)
3 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor)
1.6-3 Hours (Using 2x110W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun)
2.4-5 Hours (Using 1x160W Solar Panel with full sun)
|Shelf Life||1 year (after fully charging the device)|
|Cycle Life||500 Cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|Management Systems||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection,
Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection,
|Testing and certification||UL Standard CE FCC RoHS RCM|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-STREAM Charge 250W max/500W Max (With Extra Battery)|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||100-120Vac(50Hz/60Hz) International Version 220-240Vac(50Hz/60Hz)
|Solar Charge Input||200W 10-25V DC 12A max|
|Car Charger||12V DC 8A max
|AC Output (x3)||600W (Surge 1200W) total,120Vac( 50Hz/60Hz)|
|USB-A Output (x2)||5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge (x1)||5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,2.4A,28W Max|
|USB-C Output (x1)||5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,15V DC,20V DC,5A,100W Max
|Car Power Output (x1)||136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max|
|DC5521 Output (x2)||13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port|
At Grassroots Greenhouses we are commited to helping others achieve a more sustainable lifestyle by providing a seamless online shopping experience. Whether you want to decrease your carbon footprint or just simply love gardening, we will go the extra mile to answer any questions, get you the best prices, and make sure you are 100% satisfied with your experience.
Not only will your purchase be a step towards a more sustainable future, but we partner with One Tree Planted, a non profit organization that will plant a tree for every purchase.
Our Customers Get:
Fast & Free Shipping - We offer free shipping to the continental US.
Excellent Support - Our support team is available by chat, phone, or email. We will even get back to you outside of regular business hours.
Top Quality Brands - We are very selective about who we partner with so that we can offer our customers good quality products from the best brands.
No Sales Tax - We do not charge sales tax outside of the state of Texas.
Authorized Dealer - We are an authorized dealer for every brand on our site, meaning you can take advantage of all warranties and get lifetime support.
Plant now, pay later..
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don't need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does Affirm work?
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.
After your purchase, you'll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don't have an extensive credit history.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won't impact your credit score. However, if you're approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
The merchant has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn't able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm's decision is final.
Why was I asked to verify my identity?
If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Why was I prompted to enter my income?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. Your income gives Affirm additional insight into your ability to repay.
Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials---they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won't be able to offer you credit if:
- Your bank is not listed
- You choose not to link your checking account
You don't use online banking
The username and / or password you provide is incorrect
*You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Why is my bank not listed?
Although Affirm is continually adding support for additional banks, they aren't able to connect to every bank at the present time. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you're unable to connect your bank, you'll need to complete your purchase with another payment method.
Why was I prompted for a down payment?
Affirm isn't always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount can't be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Will I see how much interest I am paying prior to accepting my loan?
Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You'll see the amount of interest you'll owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you'll receive a rebate for any interest that hasn't yet accrued.
Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
What are Affirm's fees?
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 10% to 30%. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
When Affirm determines your annual percentage rate (APR), it evaluates a number of factors, including your credit score and other data about you. If you finance future purchases with Affirm, you may be eligible for a lower APR depending on your financial situation at the time of purchase.
This APR calculator will give you an idea of how much interest you actually pay: https://www.affirm.com/apr-calculator/
When you consider Affirm financing, carefully evaluate the loan terms that Affirm offers you and determine whether the monthly payments fit your budget.
How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
Affirm calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of a loan using simple interest, which equals the rate multiplied by the loan amount and by the number of months the loan is outstanding.
This model differs from compound interest, in which the interest expense is calculated on the loan amount and the accumulated interest on the loan from previous periods. Think about compound interest as "interest on interest," which can increase the loan amount. Credit cards, for example, use compound interest to calculate the interest expense on outstanding credit card debt.
It is quite small and lightweight, very portable. I used it for a Powerpoint presentation I was giving in a location with no power. I plugged a large monitor into it and ran the laptop off its internal power. The laptop ran out of power after 5 hours but the power station was still powering the monitor. It worked fine.
I wanted this box to use with several battery chargers and devices that I have in a storage unit because electricity is not provided. I only charged the box up once since January the 29th and it's only down to 80%, 9 days later. This multi functional charging box exceeds my expectations. The app is very useful. I purchased another battery when I bought the Ecoflow box. Money well spent. If you want your money worth don't put it off any longer and buy the Ecoflow unit.
Well worth the money. I tested this product with a 24 led monitor with a micro computer attached to it and ran Netflix. It lasted for 6 hours with no problem. With just the monitor is ran for about 7.5 hours. It did very well as we use it for our trade shows and its a champ were going to buy the extended battery to boost the run time. Definitely a great little machine.
I've used this in my car and in my campers. It's been with me on several long trips and charged my phones and portable car fridge effortlessly. I'm so glad I went this route and would purchase again in a heartbeat! Such a great product, and so pretty and light. Thank you for providing this tool. I'm completely satisfied.
Could not find any EF River MAX versions that would make it in time for shipping so opted on the R600 and snatched up an extra battery. Solid construction and easy setup. All cables/wires needed were included. LCD screen was easy to understand. Some people complain about the fan noise but it is nearly silent.
Used it on a 3-day / 2-night camping trip...used to charge multiple phones and air up a queen and twin mattress. Used it for 8 hours the 2nd night to run a 40qt fridge. On the 3rd day, I left the campgrounds with about 15% battery.
Great performance for anyone looking into Power Stations...I cant wait to pair this up with the SOLAR panels and get some extended use from it...highly recommend for starters!