- Shipping & Returns
- Why Buy From Us?
The Essence 8' x 12' greenhouse offers 96 square feet of growing space and is loaded with features. This structure boasts two vent windows for improved ventilation and a ramp style threshold to accommodate wheelbarrows or wheelchairs. Additionally, high clearance and double doors allow for easy access. The reinforced roof and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels make the Essence one tough greenhouse. Light weight panels slide into the sturdy rust resistant frame for easy assembly.
Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels
• Virtually unbreakable, high impact resistant and flexible
• The panels are 100% UV protected and will not discolor, fracture or shatter
• Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
Lockable Door Handle
• Wide hinged double door locks for extra protection and safety (lock not included).
• Provides an extra-rigid, highly durable, rust resistant structure.
• Sliding panel assembly system, uniform profiles for all positions
• All hardware included
Easy Access and Use
• Large hinged double door
• Low threshold
• Magnetic door catch
• 2 roof vents to provide airflow and allow regulation of heat and humidity
• Side louver window enhances air flow
• Automatic vent opener - opens and closes the roof vent without the use of electricity
Built in Rain Gutter
• Gutter and gutter heads allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
- 4mm twin wall roof and side panels - polycarbonate panels are virtually unbreakable and blocks 99.9% of harmful solar UV rays
- Rust resistant aluminum frame
- 95 sq feet growing space and 6.5' of head room
- Includes two adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle and galvanized steel base
- The Nature Series works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
- Average setup time four to five hours
- Snow load: 16 pounds per square foot
- Withstands winds up to 60 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
**Please read the shipping information tab before placing your order!**
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase so if you are unsure about what you want please contact our support team. We offer free shipping to our customers but in the event you decide you no longer want your order, you will be responsible for the shipping both ways as well as a 25% restocking fee.
Grassroots Greenhouses is not responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes or statutes so please check your local laws before making a purchase.
Once your order is placed we will pre-authorize your credit card and you should receive a confirmation that your item has shipped within 5-7 business days with a tracking number. Due to Corona Virus and increased demand, some items may take longer to get to you. In the event there will be a delay we will reach out to you with a timeline. If you do not hear from us within that time please email us at info@grassrootsgreenhouses.
The Geodesic Dome in 4m size ships in 1-2 weeks, all other sizes are on back order and ship within 4-6 weeks.
We offer free shipping, but in rare circumstances based on the area of the shipment there might be an additional cost. We do our best to cover this cost but in some cases we simply can't. We will let you know if there are any issues. Please note we can only ship to the 48 contiguous states.
Most of our greenhouses ship via Fedex in several different boxes that Fedex will bring to your door, you do not need a liftgate. If you purchase multiple greenhouses or specialty items it will be an LTL shipment. If you are unsure of what to expect with shipping please reach out to us at 833-557-4769 or email us at email@example.com.
If your order is coming by LTL shipment please make sure the contact information provided on your order is accurate, if our LTL driver is unable to get a hold of you to schedule a delivery time or you are not home at the time the delivery is scheduled you will pay re-delivery fees or it will be treated as a return and incurr shipping charges as well as a restocking fee of 25%.
Our LTL delivery drivers can only deliver curbside, this means they will not be able to help you carry the boxes to your desired location. We recommend having a few people available for the delivery to get the boxes off the truck and to where you need them. If you are unable to get your shipment off the truck due to lack of help it may need to be returned and fees will apply.
If you decide to refuse a shipment due to buyers remorse, you will unfortunately have to pay shipping both ways as well as a restocking fee of 25%. Please try to let us know ASAP if you change your mind on an order and we will get it canceled before it ships to avoid you having to pay any fees.
Upon receiving your shipment, please check the box for any damage. If you see excessive damage please take a photo and write damaged on the customer receipt as well as the drivers receipt and refuse the shipment. Let us know ASAP if this happens and send us the photo for proof so we can get a new item shipped to you. If you do not note damage at the time of delivery you accept the item as is.
If you notice damage or missing parts later please contact us.
Hold onto all the original packaging materials just in case you notice damage during installation.
Returns are accepted within 15 days of delivery. Please contact us at 833-557-4769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and directions for the return. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA.
When shipping your return
- Product must be in original packaging and include all manuals and accessories
- Please provide your invoice with the return
- Write your unique RMA on your invoice as well as the return shipping label
- You must ship within 5 days of receiving your RMA number
If your item was damaged we will work with the manufacturer to get a replacement sent as soon as possible. If you choose to not accept the replacement you will be responsible for the shipping both ways as well as the restocking fee of 25%. Please note we must be notified within 15 days otherwise you will have to go through the manufacturers warranty for replacement.
At Grassroots Greenhouses we are commited to helping others achieve a more sustainable lifestyle by providing a seamless online shopping experience. Whether you want to decrease your carbon footprint or just simply love gardening, we will go the extra mile to answer any questions, get you the best prices, and make sure you are 100% satisfied with your experience.
Not only will your purchase be a step towards a more sustainable future, but we partner with One Tree Planted, a non profit organization that will plant a tree for every purchase.
Our Customers Get:
Fast & Free Shipping - We offer free shipping to the continental US.
Excellent Support - Our support team is available by chat, phone, or email. We will even get back to you outside of regular business hours.
Top Quality Brands - We are very selective about who we partner with so that we can offer our customers good quality products from the best brands.
No Sales Tax - We do not charge sales tax outside of the state of Texas.
Authorized Dealer - We are an authorized dealer for every brand on our site, meaning you can take advantage of all warranties and get lifetime support.
Plant now, pay later..
What is Affirm?
Why buy with Affirm?
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
How does Affirm work?
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
Why was I asked to verify my identity?
Why was I prompted to enter my income?
Why was I prompted for my checking account?
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won't be able to offer you credit if:
- Your bank is not listed
- You choose not to link your checking account
You don't use online banking
The username and / or password you provide is incorrect
*You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Why is my bank not listed?
Why was I prompted for a down payment?
Will I see how much interest I am paying prior to accepting my loan?
Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
What are Affirm's fees?
Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?