- Shipping & Returns
- Why Buy From Us?
Bring your garden to life with a Mythos Greenhouse!
The Mythos Greenhouse by Palram features 4mm opaque twin-wall polycarbonate panels on both sides and the roof, providing extra structural support and protection from harmful sunlight that might scorch your plants. This makes the Mythos a great option for hot climates. The panels allow for optimal growth of your plants by providing over 80% light transmission while also blocking 100% of harmful UV rays.
Twin-wall Polycarbonate Panels
• Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant
• Twin-wall panels offer high thermal insulation and prevent strong sunlight exposure
• The panels are 100% UV protected and will not discolor, fracture or shatter
• Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use
• Over 80% light transmission and complete UV blocking
Lockable Door Handle
• For extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch included.
• Provides an extra-rigid structure for high durability and strength
• Sliding panel assembly system, uniform profiles for all positions
• Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left hand door
Built In Rain Collection Gutter
• Gutter and gutter heads included, allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system, pair with one of our rain barrels and provide your plants with the most nutrient rich water.
• Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Galvanized Steel Base
• Adds structural stability
The shelving, shade cloth, and plant holders shown in this video do not come with the Mythos Greenhouse Kit. Those are optional add ons.
|ASSEMBLED||INTERNAL||DOOR DIMENSIONS||EAVES||BASE DIMENSIONS|
Product Manuals & Warranty
**Please read the shipping information tab before placing your order!**
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase so if you are unsure about what you want please contact our support team. We offer free shipping to our customers but in the event you decide you no longer want your order, you will be responsible for the shipping both ways as well as a 25% restocking fee.
Grassroots Greenhouses is not responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes or statutes so please check your local laws before making a purchase.
Once your order is placed we will pre-authorize your credit card and you should receive a confirmation that your item has shipped within 5-7 business days with a tracking number. Due to Corona Virus and increased demand, some items may take longer to get to you. In the event there will be a delay we will reach out to you with a timeline. If you do not hear from us within that time please email us at info@grassrootsgreenhouses.
The Geodesic Dome in 4m size ships in 1-2 weeks, all other sizes are on back order and ship within 4-6 weeks.
We offer free shipping, but in rare circumstances based on the area of the shipment there might be an additional cost. We do our best to cover this cost but in some cases we simply can't. We will let you know if there are any issues. Please note we can only ship to the 48 contiguous states.
Most of our greenhouses ship via Fedex in several different boxes that Fedex will bring to your door, you do not need a liftgate. If you purchase multiple greenhouses or specialty items it will be an LTL shipment. If you are unsure of what to expect with shipping please reach out to us at 833-557-4769 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order is coming by LTL shipment please make sure the contact information provided on your order is accurate, if our LTL driver is unable to get a hold of you to schedule a delivery time or you are not home at the time the delivery is scheduled you will pay re-delivery fees or it will be treated as a return and incurr shipping charges as well as a restocking fee of 25%.
Our LTL delivery drivers can only deliver curbside, this means they will not be able to help you carry the boxes to your desired location. We recommend having a few people available for the delivery to get the boxes off the truck and to where you need them. If you are unable to get your shipment off the truck due to lack of help it may need to be returned and fees will apply.
If you decide to refuse a shipment due to buyers remorse, you will unfortunately have to pay shipping both ways as well as a restocking fee of 25%. Please try to let us know ASAP if you change your mind on an order and we will get it canceled before it ships to avoid you having to pay any fees.
Upon receiving your shipment, please check the box for any damage. If you see excessive damage please take a photo and write damaged on the customer receipt as well as the drivers receipt and refuse the shipment. Let us know ASAP if this happens and send us the photo for proof so we can get a new item shipped to you. If you do not note damage at the time of delivery you accept the item as is.
If you notice damage or missing parts later please contact us.
Hold onto all the original packaging materials just in case you notice damage during installation.
Returns are accepted within 15 days of delivery. Please contact us at 833-557-4769 or email email@example.com to receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and directions for the return. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA.
When shipping your return
- Product must be in original packaging and include all manuals and accessories
- Please provide your invoice with the return
- Write your unique RMA on your invoice as well as the return shipping label
- You must ship within 5 days of receiving your RMA number
If your item was damaged we will work with the manufacturer to get a replacement sent as soon as possible. If you choose to not accept the replacement you will be responsible for the shipping both ways as well as the restocking fee of 25%. Please note we must be notified within 15 days otherwise you will have to go through the manufacturers warranty for replacement.
At Grassroots Greenhouses we are commited to helping others achieve a more sustainable lifestyle by providing a seamless online shopping experience. Whether you want to decrease your carbon footprint or just simply love gardening, we will go the extra mile to answer any questions, get you the best prices, and make sure you are 100% satisfied with your experience.
Not only will your purchase be a step towards a more sustainable future, but we partner with One Tree Planted, a non profit organization that will plant a tree for every purchase.
Our Customers Get:
Fast & Free Shipping - We offer free shipping to the continental US.
Excellent Support - Our support team is available by chat, phone, or email. We will even get back to you outside of regular business hours.
Top Quality Brands - We are very selective about who we partner with so that we can offer our customers good quality products from the best brands.
No Sales Tax - We do not charge sales tax outside of the state of Texas.
Authorized Dealer - We are an authorized dealer for every brand on our site, meaning you can take advantage of all warranties and get lifetime support.
Plant now, pay later..
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don't need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does Affirm work?
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.
After your purchase, you'll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don't have an extensive credit history.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won't impact your credit score. However, if you're approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
The merchant has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn't able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm's decision is final.
Why was I asked to verify my identity?
If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Why was I prompted to enter my income?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. Your income gives Affirm additional insight into your ability to repay.
Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials---they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won't be able to offer you credit if:
- Your bank is not listed
- You choose not to link your checking account
You don't use online banking
The username and / or password you provide is incorrect
*You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Why is my bank not listed?
Although Affirm is continually adding support for additional banks, they aren't able to connect to every bank at the present time. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you're unable to connect your bank, you'll need to complete your purchase with another payment method.
Why was I prompted for a down payment?
Affirm isn't always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount can't be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Will I see how much interest I am paying prior to accepting my loan?
Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You'll see the amount of interest you'll owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you'll receive a rebate for any interest that hasn't yet accrued.
Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
What are Affirm's fees?
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 10% to 30%. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
When Affirm determines your annual percentage rate (APR), it evaluates a number of factors, including your credit score and other data about you. If you finance future purchases with Affirm, you may be eligible for a lower APR depending on your financial situation at the time of purchase.
This APR calculator will give you an idea of how much interest you actually pay: https://www.affirm.com/apr-calculator/
When you consider Affirm financing, carefully evaluate the loan terms that Affirm offers you and determine whether the monthly payments fit your budget.
How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
Affirm calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of a loan using simple interest, which equals the rate multiplied by the loan amount and by the number of months the loan is outstanding.
This model differs from compound interest, in which the interest expense is calculated on the loan amount and the accumulated interest on the loan from previous periods. Think about compound interest as "interest on interest," which can increase the loan amount. Credit cards, for example, use compound interest to calculate the interest expense on outstanding credit card debt.